Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tazeem Tazeem is offline

Default separation of text and numbers in an unmerged cell

Hi David,
I am sorry if you feel about my words 'waiting for reply', may be I don't
know the art of effective communication. However, being the members of this
community we have some relation and should ignore such things.
Dear the example of data is as under:

Saudi Cement21546 324. 255
SABIC (KSA)114.500
Kingdom Holding Company 8.000 664 1 3.4 0.0
Etisalat UAE, 1 6.700 2 ,026 2 7.2 -2.9

Now I want to separate just the name of companies which could be written in
any style.

Thanks & Regards

"David Biddulph" wrote:

It's no good saying "Waiting for reply"
You've been told about Data/ Text to columns/ delimited by spaces. If you
don't give any clearer idea as to how your data items are separated, then
you aren't going to get a clearer answer.
Or are you trying to say that you may have ABC123DEFG6789HJK456 and that you
want the ABCDEFGHJK in one cell and the 1236789456 in another cell?
--
David Biddulph