Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gaurav[_3_] Gaurav[_3_] is offline

Default Excel - viewing hidden rows

Glad I could help.

"Brandy" wrote in message
Thank you, thank you!

You are good... Excellent job

Brandy

"Gaurav" wrote:

not that I know of...but same thing can be done using keyboard as well.

Alt+O R U

This will unhide the row you entered in Go-To.

"Brandy" wrote in message
Yes, that's correct; however, is there a command that will do it all in
one?

So, if I go to D1, is there a command that will open the row for
viewing?

Thanks

Brandy

"Gaurav" wrote:

in Go-To, type A14 for example. Press enter. Then go to
FormatRowUnhide

"Brandy" wrote in message
How can you view hidden rows with a "Go To" command?

I have hidden rows in a spreadsheet and I want to review a
particular
row
or
column by using a "Go To" without un-hiding every row.

If I use the "go to" command, it will go to the desire row; however,
it
will
not display the row or column for viewing.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Brandy