CLR

For the second question, wrap your VLOOKUP formula in an IF
statement...........like:

=IF(VLOOKUP(A3,I1:J4,2,FALSE)=0,"",VLOOKUP(A3,I1:J 4,2,FALSE))

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Cal" wrote in message
Thank you guys SO much for your help. I managed to get it to work..
almost.
I have 2 questions more :)

First one is, I have a bunch of different items that have a percent in
their name. Even though they have different names is there anyway to
make it so when it sees a percent sign (%) it codes it always the
same. Should I just do a % with a code in my Products range and then
change VLOOKUP to "true"?

Second question is, I have some items that are coded with a blank cell
because there are so many different kinds. The VLOOKUP puts a 0 in
instead of a blank cell. This is not a big deal but is there anyway
to make it put a blank cell instead?

THANK YOU so much for your help, I must be truelly a computer geek as
this breakthru has made my weekend! :) x5