Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default I'm having formula issues

Sounds like your have your file set for manual calculation - press F9
to see if the cells recalculate.

To set it back to Automatic, click on Tools | Options | Calculation
tab then check Automatic - then save the file.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 15, 12:14*am, Leslie wrote:
Hello,

for some reason that I am not able to explain, my formulas are not ;auto'
functioning anymore, and I'm wondering if anybody knows of a setting that may
have been activated to prevent it fm happening? *

Basically I have budget spreadsheet, where after a section of cells, I put
the SUM formula in that cell, and it is supposed to total the values in that
range. *In the past, any time I updated values within the pre-determined
range, the 'sub total' cell auto-updates. *Now, the only way it will update
is if I physically click into the cell, and hit enter.

Needless to say, it's pretty aggravating, much less time consuming, when you
havea 14 pg budget.

Has anybody encountered this? *What can one do? *Pls help.

Thanks.