Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo Sheeloo is offline

Default I'm having formula issues

If Excel 2003...
Tools-Option-Calculation-Calculation-Automatic

"Leslie" wrote:

Hello,

for some reason that I am not able to explain, my formulas are not ;auto'
functioning anymore, and I'm wondering if anybody knows of a setting that may
have been activated to prevent it fm happening?

Basically I have budget spreadsheet, where after a section of cells, I put
the SUM formula in that cell, and it is supposed to total the values in that
range. In the past, any time I updated values within the pre-determined
range, the 'sub total' cell auto-updates. Now, the only way it will update
is if I physically click into the cell, and hit enter.

Needless to say, it's pretty aggravating, much less time consuming, when you
havea 14 pg budget.

Has anybody encountered this? What can one do? Pls help.

Thanks.