Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default Hide & Show Rows based on Check Boxes

Check boxes have alinkedcell property that will put in a cell either true or
false. These linked cells can be in a hidden row or on a colun not normally
seen on the worksheet like the last column IV. Use the linked cell to
determine if the check box is checked or not checked.

"loza" wrote:

Hi All
In Cols A5,B5,C5 is my data in D5 I have a checbox named CheckBox1 and have
copied and paste the check box down to D100 as i have 95 rows of data. Need a
vb attached to a command button to show only those rows that are checked and
to show all rows as other people will make there own selection based on the
check boxes
Thanks Loza