Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duke Carey Duke Carey is offline

Default Excel 2003 vs. 2007

There area few commercial add-ins that can give you a 2003 look. No idea
how good they are.

Microsoft also offers a few free interactive programs that allow you to
'pick' a 2003 menu command and it shows you where to find them in 2007
Excel/Word/etc.

Here's a link to the one for Excel

Go to the Office website and
"PeeJayEm" wrote:

Is anybody out there struggling with Excel 2007. I am only really an
intermediate user but am finding Excell 2007 incredibly difficult. Although
the flyout menus look good, I do not find them easy, you cannot logically
find anything. Is there any way that I can change the layout to resemble
2003.