Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default Copying a formula down a summary sheet

You can use indirect
In cell B1
=INDIRECT(A1&"!$K23$") where A1 = E64. then copy down the column.

Now in column A you need the sheet names. If you put E64 in A1 and E65 in
A2. then highlight A1 and A2 and pull down the little square box down the
column A you will get a series of sheet names E64, E65, E66, ......

"Blade370" wrote:

I have a workbook with multiple spreadsheets from E73 to I91. On each sheet I
have a total that I would like to copy to a summary sheet. I have pasted the
first formula into the summary sheet which is ='E64'!$K23$. I now want to
copy this formula down with the sheet reference incrementing by one e.g the
next one needs to be ='E65'!$K23$ and the next ='E66'!$K23$ and so on.

What is the best and easiest way to do this???

Many thanks in advance