Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Setting up Treasure Hunt spreadsheet

Perhaps use Conditional Formatting to reveal(set font color black) the
next clue when the correct entry is placed in the "answer cell", and so
on to the next,

Rachael wrote:

Hello. I want to set up a simple locked down spreadsheet for a treasure hunt.
I want there the be an initial cell on the screen with a clue. I want there
to be some kind of button where they can click and put in a password/answer
and then the next cell will populate with the next clue.
I'm a novice user of excel - fine for basic tables and some forumlas, but
that's it.
I need to make this spreadsheet for work for next week (so, finishing it
this weekend for Monday) for International Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept.
19th). Thanks!!