Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Chart displaying weekly data group in months without weekly la

Double click on one of the columns to bring up the Format Series dialog. On
the Options tab, set Gap Width to zero.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"smcgee01" wrote in message
John,

Thanks for the response. I had seen your post about the shading and had
already tried that. It is giving me 4 (or 5 depending on the month)
individual lines, not one full block delineating that one month. Is there
way to have it appear as one full block?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

"smcgee01" wrote in message
Thanks Jon. A couple more questions...

The tick mark labels are in m/dd/yy format. Is there a way to change
it
just month?

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/NumberFormats.html

Additionally, is there a way to shade the plot area to identify the
different months of the year?

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...ds-in-a-chart/

- Jon
-------