Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Help!Excel will not calculate formulas- Not in manual calculation

Lisa,

What do you see in these non-calculating cell, is it the formula?
If it is it sounds like they are formatted as text.

If so re-format as 'general' and with the cell selected tap F2 then Enter.

Mike

"Lisa" wrote:

Hello,

Suddenly my formulas are no longer calculating and when I verify
OptionsCalculation, I am in Automatic mode for calculating formulas. F9 does
not work and by switching automatic calculation on and off it does not change.

Also, it seems to depend on the cell. On the same sheet I can have one cell
that calculates a formula and another that does not.

There is no visual basic in my spreadsheet.

Any ideas?

Lisa