Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default Help!Excel will not calculate formulas- Not in manual calculation

Do you by any chance have a circular reference on your spreadsheet. Take a
look at the status bar at the bottom and see if it says CIRCULAR by any
chance. If it does then you need to resolve the circ before it will calc
properly. If the circ is intentional then you may need to check that
iterations is checked on the calc tab.

Regards
Ken..................

"Lisa" wrote in message
Hello,

Suddenly my formulas are no longer calculating and when I verify
OptionsCalculation, I am in Automatic mode for calculating formulas. F9
does
not work and by switching automatic calculation on and off it does not
change.

Also, it seems to depend on the cell. On the same sheet I can have one
cell
that calculates a formula and another that does not.

There is no visual basic in my spreadsheet.

Any ideas?

Lisa