Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas[_2_] Bob Umlas[_2_] is offline

Default Help!Excel will not calculate formulas- Not in manual calculation

Check the format for these cell -- most likely, it's text. Reformat to
General (or some number format) and re-enter the cell. If you have LOTS of
these, copy an unused cell, paste special onto the original range AND also
select "Add")

"Lisa" wrote in message
Hello,

Suddenly my formulas are no longer calculating and when I verify
OptionsCalculation, I am in Automatic mode for calculating formulas. F9
does
not work and by switching automatic calculation on and off it does not
change.

Also, it seems to depend on the cell. On the same sheet I can have one
cell
that calculates a formula and another that does not.

There is no visual basic in my spreadsheet.

Any ideas?

Lisa