Bill Elerding

Thanks, Jim and Dave! I right clicked the page that has the hyperling
origin, and got the 'view code' screen. When I got the 'Sheet 1 code'
screen, this is what was the

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)

End Sub

I copied your macro over this, and 'Sheet 1 code' now shows this:

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
If Target.Hyperlinks.Count 0 Then
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = ActiveCell.Column
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = ActiveCell.Row

When I click onto the hyperlinks, it goes there, but does not situate the
cell to the upper left of the screen. Have I missed something? Thanks for
all your help!!!

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Right click on the tab of the worksheet with the hyperlinks and pick View
Code. In the module that appears paste this code:

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
Application.Goto ActiveCell, True

Jim
"Bill Elerding" wrote in message
I have set up hyperlinks in a table of contents that jumps to specific
categories (individual cells) on the next worksheet. I'd like to have a
macro execute automatically after the link to have that cell be situated
at
the upper left of the screen. I'm just beginning to get into macro's, and
have not been able to figure this one out, even after checking other posts
on
this site. Thanks in advance!
--
William Elerding