AAA

Thanks but that doesn't help either...

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Perhaps William's suggestion in the following posting will help:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...%40tkmsftngp09

He wrote:
'=======================
"if you have a button on your worksheet, right click on the button,
select "Format Control", select "Properties" and then select "Move and
Size with cells"
'========================

AAA wrote:
Thanks Debra but I already tried that. Ctrl+End takes me to the last cell
with data in it, but I still get the error

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

If you press Ctrl+End, what cell is selected? Way past the cells that
contain data?

If you reset the used range, it may solve the problem. There are
instructions he

AAA wrote:

I tried all the suggestions already posted but still get the error 'cannot
shift objects off sheet', when I tried to hide one of my columns. Anyone
know any workarounds?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List