Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Macro Issue

Not if you put the code in your Personal.xlsm workbook.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"basanth" wrote in message
But every time i need to write the code if i do in that way.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Add it to the QAT.

Right-click on the QAT and choose Customize.

In the first drop-down, select Macros.

You will then see your macros, which you can Add to the QAT.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"basanth" wrote in message
Friends,

Can any one suggest me about how to add macro toolbar button in
microsoft
excel 2007.I have a macro code which is running correctly to my
requirement.

I want the button to be seen in every excel file when i open.If i click
that
button macro has to run.Please suggest me only in office 2007.

Regards
Basanth.