Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default how do I make a check box larger?

Where I've seen this problem is with worksheets that have been shrunk to ~
50% view to get more rows and columns on screen, then the font has to be
made 20 pts high to be legible. Is it possible to change the view back to
100%, and shrink the fonts and the various objects (charts and shapes) on
screen?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"John Moore" wrote in message
Are you asking if you can make the little box that contains the tick
larger?
If so then I don't think it can be .... only that actual Check Box itself
can
be made bigger ,,, unless anyone else knows something that can be done.

"Cheryl" wrote:

I am able to make the font larger, but cannot seem to make the actual
check
box larger.