Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RkyMtn RkyMtn is offline

Default Can I use Excel /Microsoft Office to manage Leases for monthly bil

I am in need of a process that will allow me to manage a client list of
tenants. Throughout the month I will need to record payments made, extra
charges, (late fees, surcharges) and when the month is ending, I want to
export the charges to a Statement (with a remittance and envelope.
Currently, I do this all by hand, but I know it can't continue if I expect to
grow.I currently have Excel 2007 at work, and 2003 here at home.
--
I really appreciate the help and goodwill that you send my way. Hopefully, I
can reciprocate, somewhere.