Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Line Chart

You need a dynamic chart:
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...ynamic-charts/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Vanessa" wrote in message
I have a table that includes monthly values for several years (January -
December). I am making a line chart that will plot these values. I am
trying
to figure out if there is a way to include cells in "Source Data" of the
chart but not to have them plotted unless tehre is a value in there.
Currently it plots August 2008, but then shows a sharp drop for September
2008 and then flat line from there through December 2008.
I am trying not to have to update the "Source Data" every time I add a
value
for the next month...