Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default sorting data

It creates a blank where? Do you want cells moved to create this blank? Or
do you want some cell cleared to create this blank? HTH Otto
"Michele" wrote in message
I have a spread sheet that I am trying to compare item descriptions. My
column headers are DESC 400 - CDM 400- CDM HSM - DESC HSM. What i have
is
CDM 400 numbers that may or may not be in the CDM HSM numbers - I want to
sort or filter them so it the number is not in HSM but in 400, it creates
blank. Any input will be great.
--
Michele