Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo Sheeloo is offline

Default No data in MS EXCEL 2003 Normal View

Pl. send the file to me at .

Try selecting few cells and paste them in Word. CLick on reveal formatting
button to see what else is there besides the data you want... Copy the whole
sheet paste as Values...etc etc.

"mike" wrote:

I have several spreadsheets that include only the title columns but no data
in "Normal View". However the data appears in the "Print Preview" and also
in the printed version. In Normal version when I select a cell, data apears
in the Fx line in the tool bar. If I double click the cell (in normal view)
the data appears in that cell, but if I double click on another cell the data
in the first cell disappears. I have tried unhide, unfreeze, and many other
solutions to no avail....Help.
--
Mike at HAFB