Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Programmatically copying charts and cells from Excel into PowerPoi

I have a PowerPOint presentation that is popululated from Excel using a
macro. In 2003 it worked fine (well, I wasn't totally happy, but it saved
users a lot of time). It chooses a selection (including the range enclosing
the chart + other data that they want to include on the slide) and copies the
selection to the PowerPoint slide. Anyway, now that I'm testing it in 2007,
I sometimes get half of the graph in the copy. I've tried all combinations
of CopyPicture in Excel 2007 and none really works very well. What next?
I'm wondering if a permutation of ALT PRINT Screen may work. But that could
be iffy as well. This tool has got to work or I'll have 100's of unhappy
folks.

Barb Reinhardt