jrenzul

Default Parameter Query-enter just once for use in multiple places

I have an Excel spreadsheet where I have multiple places I am searching for
an amount within a range of dates. When asked what the check date is, I only
want the user to have to answer the question once, when the parameter box
pops up. Then this answer would be carried forward to the various criteria.
Right now, the box pops up seven times, where you have to put the same check
date over and over again. Anyone know how to accomplish this?
--
JR