Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
GeneW GeneW is offline

Default How do I (or can I) add a chart within a comment?

Your directions for embedding a chart to a comment was great.

Do you have any thoughts on how I can have a real-time chart open and close
so it would be attached to a cell?
I am flexible on was to do this, but I have an excel spreadsheet and I want
peoples sales numbers to be on the sheet but not always open large pictures.
I would like them to work very similar to the way comments pop up.

Also, would you know how I could go about making this suggestion to
Microsoft if there is not a way for this to work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

"Dave Curtis" wrote:

You can save your chart as an image, and then format your comment box to
contain that image, but it won't update if your data updates.

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296778.aspx