David McRitchie

How about an inputbox with four numbers separated by a space
then parse that and sum the values.
---
HTH,

"jpryce" wrote in message ...
I want to be able to enter a number into a cell and have a table or new
spread sheet pop up based on the number that was entered. For example, if I
enter a "4" in a cell I want a 1x4 table or spread sheet to pop up. I would
then enter a value in each of the new four cells then the sum of those values
would be placed in the cell immediately to the right of the "4" that was
entered initailly. This has got to work. If it can't please suggest an
alternative. Thanks.