David McRitchie

What is the correlation between an unknown abbreviation and
a specific unspecified cell. Did you try recording a macro to
get you started. If you can do the specific steps needed
manually to do what you ask you can record a macro.

Being able to describe what you want is usually half way toward
a solution.
--
HTH,

"Lmatarazzo" wrote in message ...
My proble is I have to use abbreviations in the cell Im writing in and then
when ever that word is placed in a cell I want it to transfer to a specific
cell in another sheet.Example: y11 would be placed in a cell in sheet 1 and
it would transfer to a cell in sheet three that said yard1????