Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Counting dates with Conditional Formatting

Assuming no empty cells in either range...

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:B10<TODAY())*(C1:C10<"D"))

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"NM" wrote in message

I have 3 columns a,b,c.Column a,b contains dates.The dates in these
columns
turn red if it is less than today.Column c is Status field which contains
or M(M=Match, D=DOne).If the Status field is D the date is no more red
even
if it is less than today( I set conditional formatting).Now,I want to
count
the number of red dates in cloumn a or b .The status for these dates in
not D.