PCLIVE

When on the hyperlinked cell, try pressing enter.

HTH,
Paul

"swatsley" wrote in message

I have a massive file which contains many sheets and i have one summary
sheet with a column of hyperlinks which reference each sheet separately.

Since i continually strive to not use my mouse, i bugs me to have to grab
the mouse solely to activate a sheet. all of my work is done in rows, can
write a macro to move the courser to the left cell where the hyperlink is
and activate the sheet relating to the row i'm on? or does anyone know
how
i can activate the Hyperlink if i move the courser there myself.

Happy Friday and thanks in advance!!