Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pepsi_dave Pepsi_dave is offline

Default Mouse movement in EXCEL

I too have the same problem, I did the same aswell, in changing from aero to
standard. This fixed the generaly problem in windows, but however has not
fixed the problem when using excel. If anyone had this problem, and if so,
how was it fixed. Thanks?

"Staanley" wrote:

I have a new computer with Vista Business and Office 2007, and a basic
optical mouse.
The behaviour of the pointer/cursor in EXCEL is driving me mad - I have to
point slightly above, and sometimes to the side, of where I want to be - e.g.
to alter the height or a row, I need to point halfway up the row above before
the cursor changes to the line symbol.
I originally had the problem generally in windows - e.g. to grab the corner
of a window to resize it, the mouse pointer had to be about 5mm off the
corner. This got better when I changed the display from Windows Aero to
Windows Standard.
Thanks !