Franz

I think there are two ways:
1) You can import the data in a new workbook, rearrange the columns as in
the destination workbook and then copy the data in your destination
workbook;
2) you can write a macro to import the data directly in your workbook in the
right position...

Hoping to be helpful

Franz Verga

"Bob Reynolds" ha scritto nel
messaggio . ..
Hello,
I have data on the company's server that can be exported in comma
deliminated format and when I import and open, the header row is complete.
My question is how do I, when importing, get the various headers to import
into an existing header I have, with different names.
How do I get the imported data into the headers I want each time that I
import these files.
Thanks
Bob Reynolds