Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default Viewing formulas for Print in Microsoft Office 2007

It should be Ctrl and `
(same as the tilde key)

and it still works for me

You can also click the office button, excel optionsadvanced scroll down to
display options for this worksheet and select
show formulas in cells instead of their calculated results

Peo Sjoblom

"Scharron25" wrote in message
I need to know how to change the view of the formulas from numerics to
text.
In my book it tells me to go to normal page layout and press CTRL +, but
that
doesn't work it brings up a box to insert rows or columns.

Thank You for Your Help