Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Deleting Excess Rows Again

Strictly speaking, an XL 2007 sheet does, in fact, always have 65536 rows.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Not ALWAYS, 2007 has 1M+ <bg

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Stefi" wrote in message
An Excel sheet ALWAYS has 65536 rows, you can't delete them, but you can
HIDE
unwanted rows: select unwanted rows, then FormatRowsHide

Regards,
Stefi

"Jessica Donadio" ezt írta:

I know this question has been asked numerous times, but my excel sheet
is
being horribly stubborn so that the last row remains to be 65000
something.
I've tried everything, I've read the article on microsoft's page, tried
deleting the content, plus delete the rows, plus cancel all from the
edit
menu, plus referencing the range to delete first through F5, plus any of
the
macros that I found on the contexture website and other places online,
and
nothing. I've tried copying and pasting the range I want to a new
workbook,
everything, and nothing has worked. Is there anything else I can do??
Thank
you.

Jessica