Ron de Bruin

Start with this example for a few cells
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

How big is the range that you want to link to ?
I can make a example for you if you want if you give me this information

Without links you can use this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"cwwolfdog" wrote in message ...
I have 50 or so workbooks each with 1 sheet in them. I am trying to create
one master workbook that will essentially look the same as the individual
sheets in the different workbooks. Every sheet has the exact same cells and
formulas on them. I want to link the 50 workbooks to one master, but I don't
want to open each one and link it that way. Is there a way to merge
workbooks, or an easier way of linking everything. Any assistance welcom.

Thanks