Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mallasch Mallasch is offline

Default Excel 2003 - Business Explorer - Missing object or reference error

The error message is "Object library invalid or contains references to object
definitions that could not be found." If I log in as a different user on the
same machine, I can get SAP Bex to come up fine. I can see the file
SAPBEX.xla in the Visual Basic editor but it is completely blank when it
errors out. As a different user, it is protected but I can see it on the
left side pane.

"Mallasch" wrote:

I keep getting a "missing object or reference' error when trying to use the
SAP BW business explorer (SAP BW add-on to Excel). I checked the Visual
Basic references and nothing checked has "MISSING" in front of it.

Any ideas?