Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default How can I save Excel file to A CD

And remember to save to your hd first, then copy over to the USB drive. Else
you risk corrupted files due to the way Excel save files and whatnot using
temp files on the hd.

Peo Sjoblom

"Juleslib" wrote in message
Thank You, I will get A USB drive

"John C" wrote:

By USB drive, I meant a thumbdrive/memstick, not an external HD.
--
John C

"John C" wrote:

You need to have a CD burner, and CD burner software. And I assume you
would
need that on the laptop as well, otherwise you couldn't save updates
done on
the laptop back to the cd.

Personal recommendation, get a USB drive, much, MUCH simpler. And if
you
have xl2003, then you should most definitely have some USB ports.
--
John C

"Juleslib" wrote:

I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it
on A
laptop.
I am useing office 2003