Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reeza Reeza is offline

Default Removing 0 from cell that is blank

On Sep 4, 1:46*pm, Mike wrote:
Here is the formula I used which is giving me the "false" error. Thank you.

=IF('Start-up'!C9:J9=",",'Start-up'!C9:J9)

"Dave Peterson" wrote:
Time to post the formula you used--or try GS's suggestion once more.

Or did the "sending" cell really contain False/Flase???

Mike wrote:

Thanks. I just tried doing that and it gave me a "Flase" error.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

instead of:
=Sheet2!A1
use something like:
=IF(Sheet2!A1="","",Sheet2!A1)

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

"Mike" wrote:

I am have set-up a worbook in which one worksheet is populated by by data
completed within another worksheet. The problem I have is that if a cell is
left blank, not filled in by a number or text, it is left with a zero (0).
How do I have this removed from my worksheet when data is not completed?

Thanks
Mike

--

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -

Need the double quotes, excel doesn't work with single quotes
=IF('Start-up'!C9:J9="","",'Start-up'!C9:J9)