Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default How can I save Excel file to A CD

By USB drive, I meant a thumbdrive/memstick, not an external HD.
--
John C

"John C" wrote:

You need to have a CD burner, and CD burner software. And I assume you would
need that on the laptop as well, otherwise you couldn't save updates done on
the laptop back to the cd.

Personal recommendation, get a USB drive, much, MUCH simpler. And if you
have xl2003, then you should most definitely have some USB ports.
--
John C

"Juleslib" wrote:

I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A
laptop.
I am useing office 2003