Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Excel formula question

It depends on what you want returned. Let us know the specific details.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Greg S" <Greg wrote in message
Is there a formula or function similar to DGET that returns multiple text
records for specific criteria? I have multiple entries from the same date
in
an Excel work book that I need to have populate in a report. My criteria
is
date, and catagory. Because there are multiple entries with the same date
and catagory, DGET just does not do what I need it to. I consider myself
an
intermediate user and one has me stumped. Anyone have any suggestions?