Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Instead of re-posting every 9 minutes, why don't you spend your time
searching the Excel groups on Google - I'm sure you will find
something in the archives. I'm going out now, so I don't have time to
test out a solution.

Pete

On Sep 3, 2:14*pm, Damil4real wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:05*am, Damil4real wrote:

On Sep 3, 7:56*am, Damil4real wrote:

How can I get macro to save a workbook to a specific path? And then I
want it to reference a cell in the workbook as part of its file name
when it's saved.

Example:

Save workbook as "Monthly Expenses 1-Sept-08"

The "Monthly Expenses" word is constant, but the date will change
daily.
I want this workbook to be save to in a specific folder in C:\....)
Also a pop-up window should come up asking if user want to overwrite
an already saved file.
If they say yes, then file should be overwritten, and a pop-up window
saying "file saved!" If they say no, then file should not be saved at
all, and a pop-up window saying "file not saved!

Can you please help me ASAP????

THANKS A BUNCH!

Can someone help me please?- Hide quoted text -

Please help!!!- Hide quoted text -