Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default excel pivot record group

Hi Anna

I have no experience with a Mac
In XL2007, once a Table has been created, if you click anywhere in the
Table, then in the Table tools Design tabToolsConvert to Range
In XL2003 it is DataListConvert to Range

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"anna_717717" wrote in message
I'm using Excel on a Mac.
I created a pivot table from some data on a worksheet.
I deleted the pivot table but the original data is now 'grouped'- there is
border around the data.
I tried to apply an autofilter to one column only but it applied it to all
the data that was used for the pivot table.
Is there any way I can 'ungroup' the data?