Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pub pub is offline

Default Excel 2007 Ribbon

?B?Q2xheQ==?= wrote in
:

My Ribbon will not stay in place on my worksheet. The Formula bar is
extra large and takes up the space where the ribbon normally resides.
I can open the ribbon, but as soon as I click on the worksheet, the
ribbon goes away.

maybe your ribbon is minimized.
- right click on the word Home (or "insert" or "page layout" it doesnt
matter)
- Minimize the ribbon might have a check mark next to it...click the
checkmark to uncheck it

also it seems you resized your formula bar
- above the column labels, you will see a double line
- so put your mouse above the A in column A, and the cursor will turn into
a double arrow. just click and drag it so it resizes smaller (or whatever
size it was before)

good luck