Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter Peter is offline

Default PivotTable Rank - Excel 2007

I have thousands or rows of data for spefic items with many many week and I
typically go through and sum up for latest 52 weeks, YTD, etc. I can then
sort by whatever fact is appropriate and visually I can see which is best to
worst, but would like to add a RANK within the table after the data has been
summed. If I rank the "raw" data, I would sum many ranks and not come out
with total #1, 2, 3, etc.

Is is feasible to add/use a RANK in a PivotTable? I do not see any option
and have seen similar steps in other suggestion, but each row is unique, so
when summed #1 is still #1.

Help is appreciated!
--
Peter