Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
J Austin J Austin is offline

Default "Reference is not Valid"

I have an Excel 2007 table linked to an Access table and have created several
Pivot Tables from the Excel table. I am getting "Reference is not Valid"
error message during refresh. Is there any approach to finding the invalid
reference without having to tear apart and rebuid my many pivot tables. I'm
dealing with a table with approximately 2K rows and 20 columns. I pull
interim data tables (GETPIVOTDATA) for graphs which do not always have
complete data sets and give me a #Ref!, but I've had these previously and did
not get the error message.

Thanks in advance,

J Austin