Jac

This should clarify everything:
Need to create a macro that would do the following into a loop:
1. Go to a directory or Drive
Sort all the files in ascending order by size
Open the first file [file will prompt for text delimited mode and open in
excel]
Copy all column A, close the file, and Ok
Open a template [only once] and paste into a specific cell into the templage
2. Data manipulation:
Click on a previously recorded macro.
Copy certain cells from template [sheet] into the LE database table. If cell
AH12 = PE, DE, RE, or SE, go to next step; however, if cell AH12 = TAR, click
on TAR macro, select, copy, and paste data into the WE table.
Click on a macro button €śMove€ť to paste info into another excel tab and hit
Enter. Then,
Move the cursor one line below the pasted data on the A column.

4. The loop restarted until 50 files are open.

"Jac" wrote:

Hi,

Please help me create a macro that does the following:
1. Macro will prompt me to key in a file name from a specific folder.
2. Macro will manipulate the data from the file per instructions.
3. Macro will transfer data to an Access database and will also Prompt as to
which table to upload the data.
4. This process will go into a looping process until the folder [from #1 is
empty].

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jaq