Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Elmtree via OfficeKB.com Elmtree via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Return to my previous version of Excel. HATE RIBBON!!!

Sounds like someone is afraid of change!!

Ken Wright wrote:
The other option you have is to reinstall 2003 and then install 2007 again
but choose the custom install option and DO NOT upgrade. This gives you the
best of both worlds with the option to work with 2003 when you want, yet
delve into 2007 as you wish.

I have all versions of Excel from 97 onwards on my machine, but you must
install them in order.

Regards

I absolutely hate this new "RIBBON" in Excel '07. I am (or was) an
extremely proficient and speedy user of Excel. This RIBBON is horrible

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
my previous version of Excel?