Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CEGavinMcGrath CEGavinMcGrath is offline

Default Converting daily data into weekly, monthly and yearly data

I am looking at share prices across a five-year period and have them on a
daily basis. If I want to graph them, however, there is little point in
charting five-years' worth of daily prices, as the graph loses clarity. I
would like, therefore, to be able to see long-term graphs in, say, weeks or
months worth of data. Is there a way that I can run a Macro, or some such
thing, would automatically convert daily data into longer time frames
according to my design?

Many thanks in advance.