Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default log log charts in excel

Same.

If you don't have that option available, it's probably because you've got
the wrong Chart Type. If you are using a Line Chart, change it to XY (which
can still do lines, with our without marker points).
The Chart Types are very misleadingly named. Many people end up choosing a
line chart when what they need is XY.
--
David Biddulph

"Dave P" wrote in message
Hi Thanks for the response, however this only allows it on the vertical
axis....
what about the horizontal axis?

Thanks
Dave P

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Format Axis/ Scale tab
--
David Biddulph

"Dave P" <Dave wrote in message
Can somebody please advise me how I may chart data using log scales on
either
or both axes?

Thanks