Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul W Paul W is offline

Default Look up a value from a row after verifying two other values

I have a spreadsheet that I am populating with miles from point to point.
Each spreadsheet has the same point tp oint listed twice, the second time in
reverse order. I would love to have a formula that looks throught the entire
K Column for the point in the D column and the D column for the point in the
K column and return the value from the same row in the P column.
Basically once I have looked up the miles from a store to another store I
don't want to have to find the row below that has the same two store in
reverse order and populate the miles field with the same information
Is this possible?