Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Can't you edit the color palette in Excel 2007?

I KNOW you could edit the colors in previous versions of Excel. You could
even edit the "default" colors (edit then save as template). But in Excel
2007, I can't find a way to do any of that, and I don't see a single mention
of the ability to do that in the help files or online support. Did Microsoft
forget about how neat this was? I mean really, am I the only one that liked
that feature?

I want that bold royal blue text (not available in 2007 unless you select a
"Custom" color). I want that pale shade of yellow highlight (not available
in 2007 unless you select a "Custom" color). I want to be able to customize
the entire color palette that I start with each time I open Excel. What
happened to this ability, does anyone know? Thanks in advance.