Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJ AJ is offline

Default Cell pointer

I have a workbook where information is entered on one worksheet. I have code
written to where based on the information entered rows on another worksheet
in the same workbook are hidden or shown.

Everything works great with one exception.

Now, when that cell is selected, the colored line around that cell that
lets you see which cell you are on... is gone.

There is nothing in my code that turned it off, I"m assuming becasue the
code is running that indicator is not there.

Can someone tell me code to turn it back on?

Thanks in advance,